Accounting and Taxation
Australia has a unique
taxation regime that is as
complicated as any in the world.
The choice of taxation consultants is a critical decision. It should be influenced by factors including knowledge, accessibility to key individuals with the correct information. Networks and reputation with regulatory bodies, and a commitment to providing practical advice that is technically correct and cost effective.
Vision Consulting Group has specialists providing taxation advice to small to medium sized businesses as well as individuals and their related entities. Our taxation advice covers all relevant areas of revenue law. The team of experienced professionals can manage any taxation issue regardless of size or complexity. We ensure that our firm can provide specialist advice across all areas of taxation law.
Taxes are a significant business cost and Vision Consulting Group approaches the management of taxes like any other business expense. We have the expertise in many tax specialisations; however, it is the commercial application of tax law that has made tax consulting both unique and well regarded.
accounting and taxation and
- Financial statements and general ledger
- Cash flow statements
- Business Activity Statement Preparation and lodgement
- Installment Activity Statement Preparation and lodgement
- Budgets and other reports
- Fringe benefits tax – preparation of FBT returns
- Salary packaging
- FBT Consulting
- Depreciation and amortisation schedules
- Income tax return preparation and review
- PAYG remittances and planning
- Business structuring both for new and existing businesses
- Long term CGT and succession structures
- Preparation of tax returns
- Purchase and Sale of Business
- Payroll Tax
- Asset protection
- Succession planning and business evolution
- Property development, construction and investment
- Capital gains tax
- Taxation of trusts
- Taxation of Financial Arrangements
- Taxation of Self-Managed Super Funds